Commissar Jenkins

Chat about individual comics here

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Commissar Jenkins

Postby Skinnattittar » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:30 pm

Well, with current dorkdom, who didn't expect this to eventually show up.

(For those of you [including myself before someone told me about the video] who don't play "World of Warcraft," Leeroy Jenkins is a video [easily found on YouTube] of someone doing something silly on WoW)

This is, of course, the Commissar Yarrick model. This was one of my earlier works when I thought a sharpened toothpick was the height of painting technology. Also, he is blue, Commissars are supposed to be black. I still paint mine blue, I just think it looks better.

He later sat in the bottom of a pickle jar filled with paint stripper, acetone, and gasoline to disolve that layer of paint, which, as you can plainly see, was about three hairs thick.
Skinnattittar
Best Fan

Postby Dufflious » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:43 pm

Yeesh... paintjob. *Rubs eyes* Bit... bold.

Erm. paint stripping sounds... sane. Do that. Oh, you did. Good.

But yes. My Librarion is called Leeroy. His familiar is called Jenkins. They tend to charge Demon Princes and other Warp Spawn.

(I never have any high Str. weapons with me, that or they're dead by the time I need to deal with the big nasty thing, so a Force Sword does that well.)

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby gorkamorka » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:28 pm

meh knowing my headquarters abilitys i should name him leeroy jenkins and put down a tombstone behind him on his base
gorkamorka
Ultra Fan

Postby IRBABOON » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:25 pm

I wanna get a sound clip of the yelling bit of the movie then some how make it so i can remotely activate it and it comes from one of my modles mouths. That would be awesome :D
IRBABOON
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Someone here a guy put lights in a model, so if you can get a mic that small its posssible!

Colors are very, erm, bright? is the rest of your army painted in the same fashion?
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby IRBABOON » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:07 am

Hehe yeah I saw that, it was awesome
IRBABOON
Ultra Fan

Postby kamikaze watermelon » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:37 pm

I knew someone who got his Looted Wagon to go 'Waaagh!' so its possible with a tank. Don't know about infantry though.
Shoot first, shoot later and if its still moving shoot some more. Then ask if anybody has any questions.
kamikaze watermelon
Best Fan

Return to Comics