[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Incomming Transmission!

Incomming Transmission!

On the way to a game

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive], Dufflious

Incomming Transmission!

Postby Brother Bryan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:27 am

Rules

1. Only reply to an incomming when the last incomming is finished
2. You may not reply to an old Transmission
3. Stay in character (Yes this is one of the lames role play things)
4. This is basicaly an excuse to show off comanding units

Transmission 1 She who cant be stoped

[Character created by me XD]

Planet -Kronus?

Location-unknown

"Sir! Theres some thing out here it isnt human its aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!!" blood curtaling screams along with a womans voice are heard in the back round of the transmission bolter fire is heard soon after "For Baalz!" a reply was heard from the woman "You cant even begin to think what happens in the warp brother!" an explosion was heard and the woman laughed
Transmission End

Misstress of Slaanesh profile (Chaos Lord)

Steed Of Slaanesh 25
Deamonic Talons 10
Deamonic Venom 5
Deamonic Mutation 15
Deamonic Armour 20
Spiky Bits 10
Infiltrate 15
Skilled Rider 0
Move through Cover 5
Mark of Slaanesh 10
Minor Power of slaanesh 10

Toltal Cost 185
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:07 am

I really don't get it, but here goes:

Transmission 2 Rescue

Planet: Bastonge

+++ This is Chapter Master Pavlov, via warp transmisson. What is your status? we heard the first transmision and thought we'd send some help... Do you need help? *Bolter and Missile fire heard in background. Chaotic screaming heard.* UNKNOWN VOICE: I AM THE MISTRESS OF SLANEESH!!!
* a Storm bolter chatters and there is a noise that sounds like a power sword through flesh* This is Pavlov again... there was some sort of chaos lord out there... i banished it back to the warp+++
TRANSMISSION ENDS

Chapter Master Pavlov
Master
Storm bolter
power sword
artificer armour
Suffer not the alien to live: tyranids (there is a good nid player at my store)
"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
"They think my power armor's Sexy!"
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Preist reply

Postby Brother Bryan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:43 pm

"This is high preist jack. Thank you for ridding my men of that deamon.... They were normaly quiet but they were good none the less. A little odd... But nice guys.. Their seeds were returned to baalz thank fully slaanesh did not gain them....*Ksss* Shit run! *Ksss* Were out numbered!*Kssss* "For the*Kssss*

Tranmission ended preist found alive?

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:19 pm

((Please note; the below is the official, Imperial Armour, lay out for a transmission. Also, I know this is RP, just censor your swears or use 40k alternatives. I.E, Feth.))

Transmitted; Imperial Battlebarge 'Purest Wing'
Recieved; Regalious Yrilian
Destination; 'High Priest Jack'
Time; 6 839 291.M41
Telepathic Duct; Terminus Rathric
Ref; Emp.Wing189478/1847842/1834745/AR
Author; Cheif Librarian Leeroy Ardiarn

Thought of the Day;
The Enemy of my Enemy, is next.

Priest 'Jack',

You are found to be publishing needless comments over imperial Voxx. Such message has been felt in the warp my my keen mind. I request you desist message without official request for forces. While I see no real need to, the Emperor's Wings are within range for assistance.

Sanguinus and The Emperor be with you,

Cheif Librarian Leeroy Ardiarn.

- Veil of Time
- Artificer
- Familiar (Jenkins)
- Plasma Pistol
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:33 pm

Do you mean Leeroy as in Leeroy Jenkins? Also, im not writing that much info but i'll try

Transmitted; Fortress Monastary Kremlin
Recieved; Regalious Stalin
Destanation; Cheif Libraian Leeroy Ardiarn
Time; 6 856 305.M41
Telapathic Duct; Terminus Morgoy
Ref; GreenTemp.165749/5482649/0562490/AR
Author; Chaplin Andropov

Thought of the Day;
The Emperor will be the Light at the end of the tunnel

Libraian Leeroy,
While the Emperor's Wings are on standby, the Green Templars are closer. We will deal with this 'High Priest Jack'. He sounds like a heretic, so the 2nd Company, Libraian Kalishkanov, and I will find him, and if tainted, kill him. That 'Mistress of Slaneesh' might have tainted him.

May the Primarchs be with You

Chaplin Andropov

Chaplin Andropov
Rosarius
Arcanum thingy( where is my codex!!!)
Bike
Teleport Homer
"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby cog[nitive] » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:04 am

I know nothing, I know nothing....
cog[nitive]
Stealth Moderator

Postby Marneus90 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:47 am

http://www.hughesd.co.uk/forum GO HERE AND USE IT!
Marneus90
Ultra Fan

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:55 am

Transmitted; Battle Barge Communist Manifesto
Revieved; Regailious Fredrich
Destination; Inquisitor T
Time; 6 904 315.M41
Telapathic Duct; Terminus Morgoy
Ref; Inquis.560372/3957390/5039472/AR
Author; Veteran Brother Gorbachev

Thought For the Day; A-Team is Unholy

Inquisitor T,
The Green Templars HAVE met their Ork hide quota, but the transport was lost in warp space. We have located this Frigate and are dispaching Our Veteran Company to Deal with it. Your will have your quota soon enough. I would also like to inform you that the Battle Barge Communist Manifesto and a fleet of other warships are prepared to defend ourselves aainst this Unholy abomination of an Inqusitor. On a happier note, we have appreheneded this High Priest Jack and are interrogating him as we speak.
For the Primarchs
Veteran Brother Gorbachev
"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby Deus Est » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:14 am

Transmitted; Imperial Strike Cruiser 'Relentless Blade'
Destination; Cheif Libraian Leeroy Ardiarn
Time; 14 421 293.M41
Telepathic Duct; *segment expunged*
Ref; Relent.Fists746926/9371634/1736255/KP
Author; Captain Dachente Endmake

Thought of the Day;
If five shots don't do it, empty the mag

Chief Ardiarn.
I think that our quest may be over. This is Captain Dachente Endmake, of the Liber-
the Relentless Fists. I am not sure if you heard the stories, but five years ago half of our - half of my - seventh company was lost. Five years we have been searching for our chapter, after being rescued by the... Relentless Fists. Wih the permission of the Liberators, we would like to come home. Wi-
[Explosions are heard. A comm officer s heard crying mayday into the speaker, then static]
*Transmission ends*,
Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Horrid screams of the warp

Postby Brother Bryan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:40 pm

New transmission incoming
Mistress of Slaanesh

"Hello brothers. I know you can hear me. Even a child can from where I am at. Your battle barge will not make it past my storm. I am now true female. Slaanesh has granted me all the power known. You fools have no idea of what we can do for you. All it cost is your souls to She who thirst. The mighty Red ones scouting party did not make it past me, And if the best Ive?" Sniper shots fired in the back round
"What?! The weak strike back?! Fallow my sister's! The High priest men still draw breath!" A young man was heard in the distance "I am more then man more then marine! I am a reject!"

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:45 am

Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Deus Est » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:26 am

Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:02 pm

[incoming transimition]
transmitted; mother-ship 'shadow bane'
destination; public transmission
time;14 501 313.M45
auther; Fltsgt. Lore

thought of the day;
what the hell is with thought of the day? (sorry that wasnent meant to be funny)

surrender or die, chaos scum, to the old earth alliance!
it is our mission to banish all the warp infested back to the creepy craphole they came from! We recomend to all of you imperial fools to pull back imediately, any refusal to do so will not be ignored, leaver the heretics to us, scum! You have been warned !
[end transmission]
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Deus Est » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:45 am

Signal sent: Floya, battlecruiser, 3rd Thracian Naval brigade.
By: Suntaymataxis Actaeon

This is Colonel Actaeon, of the Elkonian 1st Grenadiers, adressing the Terran Cruiser ShadowBane.
Leave this territory now. It is in the radius of our outer rim. Iomperial fleets are allowed under he non agression act, but the terran empire is our old enemy. leave now, or the might of the greatest shipyard there ever was, Port Thracia, will be forced to take measures, with the support of the imperial fleets in this area.
This is your final warning. Elkonia's finest are watching.
Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:50 pm

[incoming transmission]
adressed: colonel acteon

give it your best shot, the alliance will storm through any imperial troopers we need to to get to this chaos threat, and that is a promise. this is shadowbane telling you to eat your words and stuff off before you have a whole load of laser fire and various other projectiles down your throat. We are not afraid of you imperial scum.
[transmission end]
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Next

Return to A Funny Thing Happened...