[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Incomming Transmission!

Incomming Transmission!

On the way to a game

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive], Dufflious

Postby Deus Est » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:59 pm

[OOC] Or was it? :wink: :twisted:

IT'S A TRAP! A TRICKETY TRAP! [/OOC]
Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Postby Father Joe » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:52 pm

Signal sent: Hellbent
By: Father Joe
To: Battlefield

All those able to hear and comprehend, lend me your ears now!
Though your old rival may stand but mere feet away from you, a new and more destructive foe is coming to wipe up what is left of you!
Now is the time to hold your ground! Now is the time to unite! Now is the time to let the past die and eliminate a doomed future!

Under the flag of unity let the universe thrive again! Let us rise as brothers again! We shall win again! To battle, my brothers!
Star Wars Stormtroopers proxy Imperial Guard.
Need I say why?
Father Joe
Bestest Fan

Postby Deus Est » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:04 pm

Signal sent: Floya, battlecruiser, 3rd Thracian Naval brigade.
By: Suntaymataxis Actaeon
To: Father Joe

And who might you be? We are prepared to settle our differences with the Terran Empire, if they reply. But we are jumping out. Escape pods (or at least the surviving ones) collected. I cannot say more.
Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Postby inquisitor_john » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:37 pm

Transmission from: Inquisitor Lord John
To: All Imperial and Loyal Ships

This Inquisitor Lord John. Actaeon is right. I take command of the remainders of the fleet. We must flee. There are too many enemies to fight against. Battlefleet Destructomatic will be here shortly, and we can return to mop up the survivors...but at the moment there is too much....Alert!! I am icking up strange archaic signatures....By the Emperor...not them! Anyone but them!

All loyal ships: WITHDRAW NOW!!
inquisitor_john
Bestest Fan

Postby inquisitor_john » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:41 pm

Message arriving through direct radio contact...
Archaic systems detected...translating....
WARNING! Systems picking up Xenos signatures!

WAAAAGGGHHHHHH!! Is dis ting on, Bignutz?

We iz 'ere to crunch everybody!! I iz Warlord Bigteef, and I iz chief of da Orky Battlerok "Bigstone". You had better run away now or we iz gonna destroy you all!

WAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
inquisitor_john
Bestest Fan

Postby Deus Est » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:29 am

Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Postby inquisitor_john » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:53 pm

inquisitor_john
Bestest Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:20 pm

[incoming transmission]
Signal sent: battlecruiser 'carnage

This is ridiculous, you clearly have your hands full here, the alliance will proceed to seek out those dirty slaneesh worshippers on the planets surface, you imperial scum can atleast try to hold off the two chaos fleets and those greenskins. meanwhile, reinforcements are en-route... commanding officer and flight liutenant rizzonos, out.

[end transmission]

[incoming transmission]
signal sent: mothership ub'er
time of arrival:1748.5 tau seconds

this is high lord, or shas'o tau language, volcaan of the alliance flameblades. we are here to assist of the extiction of this chaos threat. i hear you imperial folk are having a hard time? We can help you out this once, it could've been a life long alliance, as is the [OEA], if your bretheren hadent have been so stubborn. Alas, shall we get back to war?

[transmission end]

[incomming transmission]

signal sent: bigg ship whoppa
Time of arrival: ...

We iz eya 'bout some chaos 'fret? yeah datz it, we gotz a transmission from our ol' pals di'nt we! donn't worry guys, dis WAAAAAGH'l be enough to wipe this planet clean o' any esistin filth. 'sept your men o'course, rizzo!
Reddy guyz? in yer drop podz! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

[transmission end]
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Trying to contact The Tau

Postby Brother Bryan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:49 am

[Incomming transmission from stolen,,,,,Barrowed sister of battle ship]

Hello? Hello?! Is this acursed thing even working?

And your a tech marine? Ummm I am sure its working

Yah I know that but can the tau hear us!? Thats what I want to know!

Sorry sir.....

Dont any of the tau survivors know how to get a hold of their own brothers in arms!

Sir there armour is grey and they drink almost as much as us and along side that they are as odd as us. I have dont even think the tau empire knows that chapter is even alive.

Well then how do they get new guys? Becuase they are alive! How do they get us stolen imperial stuff from their re education camps! I know! Because they are known to be alive now get me one from the barracks I need help up here!

Yes sir!

Acursed tenth company scouts.....Hello?! Did any one hear that? *Thud thud thud* Out of all the stuff we pirate you'd think we would of just asked inquisitor naticus by now.

[Transmission still going on?]
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Deus Est » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:22 pm

Signal sent: Floya, battlecruiser, 3rd Thracian Naval brigade.
By: Suntaymataxis Actaeon
To: Battlecruiser 'carnage

We're not Imperial you sh-

<<Fleet jumped... signal lost...>>
Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Postby Father Joe » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:37 pm

Signal sent: Hellbent
By: Father Joe
To: All ships within battle.

"Why?"
[End Transmission]
Hellbent jumped out of system, Father Joe shaking his head in thought.
Star Wars Stormtroopers proxy Imperial Guard.
Need I say why?
Father Joe
Bestest Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 pm

ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Previous

Return to A Funny Thing Happened...