Wait, which Emperor do we serve?

Post pics of your army to be abused...I mean USED in upcoming strips

Moderator: Selezen

Wait, which Emperor do we serve?

Postby Father Joe » Thu May 03, 2007 2:34 pm

Image

And the list, from sides to back to front.
Two Sentinals(Sides)

1st Platoon(Right Side)
Squad "Rushin'"
Squad "Conscripts"
Squad Alpha
Squad Beta
CO +Autocannon

2nd Platoon(Left Side)
Squad Gratta
"Emperor's Cowardly Lions"
Squad Delta
Squad Omega
CO +Plasmagun

ShockTroopers(x2 Grenade Launchers)

HQ Fireteam
x4 Regulars around crouching Commander
HQ Assault Team
x4 Regulars with Melee wpns around Darth Vader

Now then, would anyone find this to be acceptable? (NOT FOR TOURNY PLAY!)
They're human, carry lasguns, Imperial, have an Emperor to serve, etc.
Star Wars Stormtroopers proxy Imperial Guard.
Need I say why?
Father Joe
Bestest Fan
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:52 pm
Location: Directly behind you.

Postby Dufflious » Thu May 03, 2007 2:45 pm

*LAUGH* That is, what we call, WIN.

WELL DONE. :D
User avatar
Dufflious
Clan Mod
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: Bicester

Postby Que Dan » Thu May 03, 2007 5:02 pm

This army is rolling, and leaves the other IG armies stoned. Excellent work!
Image
User avatar
Que Dan
Ultra Fan
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: The Eletin Craftworld

Postby ragingpotato » Fri May 04, 2007 1:07 am

Two things:
One- That is awesome!
Two- Where did you get those stormtroopers?
Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
Image
User avatar
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:26 am
Location: southern california

Postby Father Joe » Fri May 04, 2007 9:55 am

I love you guys. (stfu, pervs)
I posted this on a couple other 40k sites and recieved alot of flak from die-hards. All this praise quickly equalizes the scales!

Oh, the stormtroops. Wizards of the Coast. Star Wars Miniatures.
Check eBay.
Star Wars Stormtroopers proxy Imperial Guard.
Need I say why?
Father Joe
Bestest Fan
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:52 pm
Location: Directly behind you.

Yay another one

Postby Brother Bryan » Fri May 04, 2007 11:14 am

I love seeing star wars converted army's like this one guy at my GW converted a tau army to a clone wars clone army
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
User avatar
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:04 pm
Location: Planet Baalz

Re: Yay another one

Postby Father Joe » Fri May 04, 2007 1:19 pm

Brother Bryan wrote:I love seeing star wars converted army's like this one guy at my GW converted a tau army to a clone wars clone army

...umm...hehe...
Are you thinking that I, umm, converted actual Guard into StormTroops?
Yeeaahhh...Houston, we have a problem. Yeeaah...
The distinct lack of tanks should tip off the veterans that its, umm, not an actual, well, you know...umm...GW army.
Its my proxy army.
All pre-painted, pre-modeled, cookie cutter figures.
Not a single "bit" of GW amongst them.

... :oops: Please don't kill me.
Star Wars Stormtroopers proxy Imperial Guard.
Need I say why?
Father Joe
Bestest Fan
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:52 pm
Location: Directly behind you.

Re: Yay another one

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm

Father Joe wrote:
Brother Bryan wrote:I love seeing star wars converted army's like this one guy at my GW converted a tau army to a clone wars clone army

...umm...hehe...
Are you thinking that I, umm, converted actual Guard into StormTroops?
Yeeaahhh...Houston, we have a problem. Yeeaah...
The distinct lack of tanks should tip off the veterans that its, umm, not an actual, well, you know...umm...GW army.
Its my proxy army.
All pre-painted, pre-modeled, cookie cutter figures.
Not a single "bit" of GW amongst them.

... :oops: Please don't kill me.


1)I almost got my flamer out when I saw this thread. Then it made me laugh. hehehe, that's great.

2)You said you gave them Lasguns right? like from 40m modles? cuz that would be cool. Maybe mix some imperial modles in there, and make fluff about the Chapter arguing over which galaxy the are from/which Emperor they serve (If someone made a chapter where they dont even know what chapter they are i think that's acceptable).

3)There seems to be an outburst of comical Chapters. heehee this is great.
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
User avatar
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:39 am
Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby mad944 » Fri May 04, 2007 6:36 pm

You could always add in, like, Gammoreans or something for Ogryns. AT-ATs as Baneblades, or depending on the size, Titans. And I'm sure that after playing SWB2, you'll have some tank ideas :)
Wargaming should never be combined with your love life or a pot of honey.
mad944
Ultra Fan
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:45 pm

Re: Yay another one

Postby Father Joe » Fri May 04, 2007 8:08 pm

Aelix Eisenhorn wrote:2)You said you gave them Lasguns right? like from 40m modles? cuz that would be cool. Maybe mix some imperial modles in there,

Nope. Not one bit of GW material in there.
Aelix Eisenhorn wrote:and make fluff about the Chapter arguing over which galaxy the are from/which Emperor they serve (If someone made a chapter where they dont even know what chapter they are i think that's acceptable).

This is before the Age of Strife. This is when the Imperials still tolerated the existance of Xenos. This is when they had the prints to create planets that could destroy planets.
This is WarHammer 20,000. Give or take a millenia.

mad944 wrote:You could always add in, like, Gammoreans or something for Ogryns. AT-ATs as Baneblades, or depending on the size, Titans. And I'm sure that after playing SWB2, you'll have some tank ideas

The AT-AT stats are in construction, whereas the actual Camel is $50.
As for SWBF2, all Tanks are skimmers. That part's easy.
Star Wars Stormtroopers proxy Imperial Guard.
Need I say why?
Father Joe
Bestest Fan
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:52 pm
Location: Directly behind you.

Postby Que Dan » Mon May 07, 2007 3:52 am

Those tanks from Battlefront 2?

Front: 12
Side: 12
Rear: 10
Skimmer, Open-topped.

Weapons: Twin-linked Autocannon, Twin-linked Missile Launcher, Turret mounted Lascannon.

Points: About 100?
Image
User avatar
Que Dan
Ultra Fan
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: The Eletin Craftworld

Postby Father Joe » Mon May 07, 2007 2:05 pm

For most tanks, that sounds solid.
Lots of hurt, but unable to handle its own medicine. Equilibrium.
But I just know that some rule lawyer or power gamer is going to abuse the living daylights out of it, then leave us to create a more solid one, then abuse it again...
Star Wars Stormtroopers proxy Imperial Guard.
Need I say why?
Father Joe
Bestest Fan
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:52 pm
Location: Directly behind you.

Postby Que Dan » Mon May 07, 2007 3:49 pm

Do not expect to be allowed to use that army on most tournaments, because your models need to be at least 50% of GW material to be allowed.
Image
User avatar
Que Dan
Ultra Fan
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: The Eletin Craftworld

Postby Ghost Fist » Mon May 07, 2007 10:46 pm

cool idea.

Though....I'd rather have some GW bitz in there.

Good job, though.
You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
User avatar
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:45 am
Location: San Jose, CA (though I'm British....)

Postby Father Joe » Mon May 07, 2007 10:56 pm

Que Dan wrote:Do not expect to be allowed to use that army on most tournaments, because your models need to be at least 50% of GW material to be allowed.

Gah! Beat the horse! It ain't dead yet! Go on, keep hittin' it!
Sorries, but in the two other forums I tried this, people keep saying "Not tourny able".

I know and accept all the flaws of having this kind of army.
Star Wars Stormtroopers proxy Imperial Guard.
Need I say why?
Father Joe
Bestest Fan
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:52 pm
Location: Directly behind you.

Next

Return to Army Index

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron