Fallen Rejects.

Post pics of your army to be abused...I mean USED in upcoming strips

Moderator: Selezen

Fallen Rejects.

Postby Brother Bryan » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:40 pm

The darkness of the Rejects.

This is Bob of the once cursed chapter “Dante’s Rejects” A massive warp storm has completely consumed baalz. Dark figures tend to come out of no were fading into being in front of us. The daemon prince has risen but our weapons can no longer harm him… We are all constantly hearing dark whispers. I had to write down my name and my memories because due to the warp storm I am starting to forget who I am. Chaos has finally won. The Eldar ran away into their web ways blowing them up behind. All but one. We have continuously attempted to get to it under ground but our efforts are in vane. She who thirst and her herald have won. We watch in horror as our armor gains random spikes and such. Some of us have even physically mutated but nothing to serious. We have accepted our fate. The emporer has abandon us. We now belong to chaos all of us.

The blood nuns, The baalz 1st and only and, Dante’s rejects.

If we cannot protect. We shall destroy.
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:09 pm

Pfft. Chaos will burn, you sin against the gene-seed, the works of the Emperor and the legacy of Sanguinus, and for such you will die.

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Brother Bryan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:01 pm

^_^ Awwwwe thats so sweet comming from you. Any ways unless I get the matirials for what I need to make a decent web comic I will walk the path of traitors.

T_T And that blood angels update is still pissing me off. Plus the list I am writting for the chaos conversion makes excelent mix of Slaanesh and Khorne

"Tee Hee"

[Edit] Or if I can finally be featured in tsoalr. Then I will stay a joke army.
:roll: I could just stay with chapter traits.

What are your opinions?

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:20 am

You can't mix slaanesh and Khorne. They're Ancient Enemies. It's wrong thematically, fluffically, and rulesically (or used to be).
ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:09 pm

ArchDuke of Macragge wrote:You can't mix slaanesh and Khorne. They're Ancient Enemies. It's wrong thematically, fluffically, and rulesically (or used to be).

If you read the original Dante's rejects you would understand. In fact I can shove nurgle in too.

Plus the daemon weapon I am making is a brass statue of a naked woman. ^_^ I can switch blessings of the gods!

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:18 am

Well, I for one wouldn't play an army that can switch between invulnerable saves and horrid combat ability.

So hah.

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Brother Bryan » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:10 am

Ummm Duff both Slaanesh and Khorne have horrid close combat abilitys. Slaanesh gives me +1 I and Khorne Gives me +1 A

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Well alright smart-boy forgive me for not learning the works of the heretic off by heart.

Even still, that makes you standard marines 5 I and 2 attacks. Which means you strike before normal marines with twice as much ouch.

I mean, imagine if I gave Dufflious that, and this is purely hypothetical, he would have 9 attacks on the charge, striking at I6.

I'm not saying you can't do it, if you want to, go ahead. But as has been noted, think of the Chaos Gods like a compass. Khorne hates Tzeentch, Nurgle hates Slaanesh. Any in-betweens are asking for a punch up at that. Khorne being the oldest and Slaan the youngest is going to cause even MORE of a punch up.

I just think it's a bad idea, dude. Don't bail on Marines because the grass-is-greener somewhere else.

You'll be giving up assault cannons.

And Furioso Dreadnoughts.

And Apothecaries.

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Brother Bryan » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:44 am

Dufflious wrote:Well alright smart-boy forgive me for not learning the works of the heretic off by heart.

Even still, that makes you standard marines 5 I and 2 attacks. Which means you strike before normal marines with twice as much ouch.

I mean, imagine if I gave Dufflious that, and this is purely hypothetical, he would have 9 attacks on the charge, striking at I6.

I'm not saying you can't do it, if you want to, go ahead. But as has been noted, think of the Chaos Gods like a compass. Khorne hates Tzeentch, Nurgle hates Slaanesh. Any in-betweens are asking for a punch up at that. Khorne being the oldest and Slaan the youngest is going to cause even MORE of a punch up.

I just think it's a bad idea, dude. Don't bail on Marines because the grass-is-greener somewhere else.

You'll be giving up assault cannons.

And Furioso Dreadnoughts.

And Apothecaries.

-D

Well acturally chaos dread gets more attacks...

But duff I just cant play with my own original army any more. Plus allot of them look like shit because either I let my friends try painting, black primer, OLD and, first models. So you can imagin how terrible I feel

(I must go for the time being if you see this. I have to do a presentation in the local middle school for my anime club. Emperor help me.)

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Dude, remember who you're talking to. When I started painting I used to rely on "I will paint that later" and never did. Now? My painting skills are sufficient for me to work in a GW store. You repaint those models and if you don't much care for them, replace them.

I just don't want to see you give something up to go mainstream with it. It might sound incredibly sad but it's important to me that people remain loyal to their armies. If I had a digi cam I would show you my latest works, but this is all I can do. I almost deleted these pictures but now I guess it'll be a good thing to show you.

Emperor so forgive me: BEFORE

AFTER:

Your painting is very unlikely to become Golden Demon Standard. Not everyone is able to paint like that but it can only come with practice. I mean I'm still a long way from.

But, hey. At the end of the day it's your army. I wouldn't argue this point if I didn't think you could do it.

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Brother Bryan » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:10 pm

:( Man the point cost for every thing man a squad of rapis....raptors can use that great point difference for better equipment to tear apart my squads. *Sigh* Well Duff you are one of the few people I have taken a liking to on this web site :roll: Guess I could try one more time. :?

Heres a list.

Commander Jeff 150
.Jump pack
.Power weapon (dual lighting claws only looks good on papper)

Scouts 105
.5 snipers

Assault squad 265
.Power weapon
.3 plasma pistol

Assault squad 265
.Power weapon
.3 plasma pistol
Vindicator 125

http://tsoalr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=921&start=0 Oh and here is my old painted models.

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:06 am

Need one more Troops choice there, hombre. Lightning claws are -awesome-. Although I'm bias, remember you reroll all wounds. And if you attach a chaplain to the squad, on the charge, that's all to miss as well. So you can rack up a high death count with those bad-boys. But power weapons are good too.

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Brother Bryan » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:37 pm

Dufflious wrote:Need one more Troops choice there, hombre. Lightning claws are -awesome-. Although I'm bias, remember you reroll all wounds. And if you attach a chaplain to the squad, on the charge, that's all to miss as well. So you can rack up a high death count with those bad-boys. But power weapons are good too.

-D

Yeah thats a god point... wait whats the matter with only 2 troops choices? (Assault marines are now our troops)

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Return to Army Index