[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Pink Templars Anyone???

Pink Templars Anyone???

Post pics of your army to be abused...I mean USED in upcoming strips

Moderator: Selezen

Pink Templars Anyone???

Postby gwpainter » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:38 pm

The defination of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
gwpainter
Ultra Fan

Postby Que Dan » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:40 am

Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Highlights are generally better being a higher colour. I'd say Tentacle pink mixed with a few drops of white will get you somewhere you want to be, do some low-lighting with purples and maybe so far as a brown.

Sadly, they look good, but only from a painting perspective. Beyond that, ow, my limited taste!

:P

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:07 pm

That is quality!
I'd love to feild an army painted like that! xD
Nice. (: I think they're good how they are, if they're only a gaming army you don't want to be going into massive detail or you'll never get them done.
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:49 pm

I have an idea, for the vehicles try gluing on parts of plusie-hello-kitty dolls.

Those are great! I say go with the purple highlights.
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby Crimson Fist » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:04 pm

Crimson Fist
Best Fan

Location: I am currently battling the foes of the Emperor. Please leave a message at the sound of the beep.

Postby gwpainter » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:09 am

The defination of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
gwpainter
Ultra Fan

Return to Army Index