[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Why.. It's The Emperor's Pointy Sticks!

Why.. It's The Emperor's Pointy Sticks!

Post pics of your army to be abused...I mean USED in upcoming strips

Moderator: Selezen

Why.. It's The Emperor's Pointy Sticks!

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:22 pm

8th Company.

I have a few of my models painted up, 3 in total. I finally found a worthy camera! I've included a picture of Sargeant Meristem, Scout trooper Jenkins (Leroy Jenkins), and Scout trooper Andreas. And also I figured, ultramarines use Marneus Calgar, so I should be able to feild Sequioa! So I even made myself a model for Sequioa, based on the winner of last years conversion contest. Yet he still has no head.

Here's the pictures for all you to dribble over:
Sgt. Meristem; Image
Jenkins; Image
Andreas; Image
Sequioa; Image

Tell me what you think.
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby gwpainter » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:39 am

The defination of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
gwpainter
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:37 pm

Yeah everything's shaded. Not to hard, it only gets hard when you mess up because I work with lots of layers. I've just noticed that the running scout looks weird because of the way I took the picture. :P What do you mean by the armour style? Is it the shoulder pads and all the skulls? If so I can't really do much about that because it's the limited ed' model you get with the white dwarfe subscription.
I'm thinking of giving sequioa a red scorpion helm' just because my friend's got some spare, that's unless I find a nice helmet-less head.
Well thanks for the feedback, I should have a picture of the company tech' up soon. =]

Edit: Got some Termies in the painting queue now aswell. ;)
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby steve » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:58 am

Bonus waffles for Sticky!!
These guys look awesome. I would be proud (but confused) to face these guys across the table.

:D
SteveC86
steve
The guy who does the thing

Postby Deus Est » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:06 pm

The second scout has my name :|

Looks good though, keep up the good work
Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Postby supermoo » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:49 pm

That is some nice work :!:
I cant wait to see the rest of the army as it gets done... it makes my bunch of termies look kinda sad and lonely :(
supermoo
Best Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:47 pm

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:12 pm

When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby Marquis » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:28 pm

www.frothersunite.co.uk
"Not for the faint of heart"
Marquis
Bestest Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:33 pm

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Dufflious » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Marquis » Mon May 05, 2008 2:40 pm