Knights of St. Nicholas

Post pics of your army to be abused...I mean USED in upcoming strips

Moderator: Selezen

Postby Teroniss » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:59 pm

AJ wrote:
Teroniss wrote:Ahh, thats me from a recent anime con......heh, I dressed as Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu......the rest is just my regular blog stuff

I was more disturbed by the furries...

Good, then my work here is done...

Im off to destroy the innocent minds of other forumites elsewhere
Teroniss
Bestest Fan

Postby Teroniss » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:22 pm

Ok, I havent been here in a while, but I wanted to give an update. So far, the Knights of St. Nicholas are almost done.(I had to take an extended, extended hiatus due to work and school.) I've finished all the basic troop squads and what not, all that remains are the Assault marines and the Snowmenators. I added a few things for the hell of it recently, I'm gonna take a picture of them as soon as I get the chance. What's been added is a Christmas Tree drop pod, based on a template found on the French GW site. The drop pod has tensil lining X-Mas tree branch shaped wings and small X-Mas lights lining the doors along the wings. The lights were taken from a 35 count strand that I cut the adaptor plug off of and spliced the wires so they could be run by a 9-volt battery fit on the bottom of the drop pod. The other addition is that I decided to create my Chapter Master for the Army. The Chapter Master decided on was Jesus. I used Marneus Calgar's body as a base, then added pegasus wings from fantasy to his back, shaped long hair and a crown of thorns on his head using green stuff, and converted a couple of powerfists to carry a large cross that I crafted for him to wield.

Like I said, whe n I get the chance, I'll post some new pics of the army, hopefully in time for the holidays.
Teroniss
Bestest Fan

Previous

Return to Army Index