[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - New IG Army

New IG Army

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:57 pm

yes, i hope i do get some money... but then i'd probably just buy some paintball stuff... I LIKEY PAINTBALL! :twisted:
"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
"They think my power armor's Sexy!"
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby Zeke » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:39 pm

so do i.... too bad its so freaking expensive. almost as expensive as warhammer.
"We strike with the wrath of the rightous!"

Zeke
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:36 pm

almost
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Father Joe » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:00 am

First I thought playing hockey was harsh on the wallet (equipment, look it up). Then I played paintball ONCE, and that took the tital.
And then came 40K....oh my dear sweet Jesus. Merely looking at the merchandice online makes my leg hurt where my wallet used to be.
Star Wars Stormtroopers proxy Imperial Guard.
Need I say why?
Father Joe
Bestest Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:32 am

pah! I play travel ice hockey as GOALIE
THAT is expensive.
I've never tried paintballing,
but i know that Warhammer is expensive.....
with 4,500 points of SM, 2,500 of IG, and 1,700 of SoB......I should know....
You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby Que Dan » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:07 am

Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:07 pm

"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby Zeke » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:39 pm

"We strike with the wrath of the rightous!"

Zeke
Ultra Fan

Postby mad944 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:59 pm

Yet the most expensive hobby to start out on has to be historical reenactment.

Seriously.

I do Saxon stuff, and so far one (not very good, notches) sword cost 85 or so, a spear about 20, shield around the same in total, clothes a whole new thing, then tents and junk...

Good thing my parents are also into it and it's wic based :p

More expensive at the start than 40K, but then when you get settled in it's not too bad to be honest. And great fun :p
Wargaming should never be combined with your love life or a pot of honey.
mad944
Ultra Fan

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:47 pm

STOP TALKING ABOUT EXPENSIVE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is gonna get locked soon and i meant the paintball comment as a side thing, not practically a whole page!!!!
"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:16 am

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Blink and you'll miss us
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:59 pm

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:37 am

"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:45 am

look at the earlier part with all the doctrines; you'll find quite a bit of info there.
You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Blink and you'll miss us
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:41 am

Just... be silent. Now. I am flagging this to be locked.

Be ashamed.

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

PreviousNext

Return to 40K Gaming