[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Who is more creepy

Who is more creepy

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Which will strike more fear in your soul!

Slaanesh
13%
Dark Eldar
87%

Total votes : 15

Who is more creepy

Postby Brother Bryan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:48 pm

:( Well latly the blood angels havnt been able to fill my cravings of brutile war and I guss it might be time for my next army So I was thinking Dark Eldar or Slaanesh so ummm which strikes more fear in you?

To tell the truth I think I am doing this for respect.....

:x No one takes blood angels seriously
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Zeke » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:23 pm

well it really depends. The dark eldar are masters of torture. While the emperors children dont really seem that scary because theyre God is Slaanesh, the god of lust and pleasure. The Dark eldar seem more scarier, but chaos gets demons. Personally if i were to chose a chaos army, i would either get a undivided army because you get to field all of the 4 gods special troops as well as the undivided only troops, or a Death Guard army. Death Guard because they just look scary, and theyre greater demon is one ugly and scary-looking S.O.B.

But its your choice, so pick which one you like.
"We strike with the wrath of the rightous!"

Zeke
Ultra Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:39 pm

Chaos I would be slaanesh because I all ready made a super lord for it XD

And

Nurgle is weak and just *Pukes*
Khorne just get a tank to move 12 and tada their troops are stuck smacking it
Tezeench kinda good and over powering but to slooooow for my taste

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Zeke » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:12 pm

yea well i battled my friends nurgle army, and he gave each trooper plague knives and nurgles rot. VERY annoying. he proceded to slaughter my black knights. ALL of my black knights.
"We strike with the wrath of the rightous!"

Zeke
Ultra Fan

Postby Tyranid Fodder » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:35 pm

Dark Edlar definatley.

But they don't sell them any more unless you mail order them.

Tyranid Fodder
Ultra Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:49 pm

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:57 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:11 pm

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:11 am

Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Que Dan » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:03 am

Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:28 am

Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:49 pm

ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:43 pm

Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby Doctor_Who » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:33 am

If life gives you lemons . . . Squirt your enemies in the eyes.
Doctor_Who
Bestest Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:28 am

i vote for the Dark Eldar becuase the eat your soul after use you for amunition (probbobly not true, but its possable)
“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Next

Return to 40K Gaming