[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Allies?

Allies?

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Allies?

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:56 am

"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
"They think my power armor's Sexy!"
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:19 pm

space marine and guard go together good bacause they're both imperials.
necrons and tyranids can only ally with themselves.
you find imperials can ally with most armies but are 'distrustful' with some e.g. tau, orks. distrustful just means that they suffer from -1 leadership if an ally unit is within 12 or 6", i dunno which one i forgot.
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Dufflious » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:11 am

Also there's the matter of if you take that squad, you end up paying more for it, etc etc.

Like how I want some Imperial Guard to act as fodder in my list. But it works out to be too expensive.

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Deus Est » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:47 am

buy conscripts.

With a priest.
Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Pardom me this sounds great and all but...

Postby Brother Bryan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:26 am

Space marines and I.G cant allie. (Unless its a 2v2 and theres another player)

If your either space marine or IG This is your list of allie

Witch Hunters
Daemon Hunters

Nothing else

Except I.G might be able to use Kroot Mercenary but aside from that. Thats all you can do.

Its games workshop way of tormenting us.

-_- Man do I want an IG Tank for support
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:22 am

okay, thanks everyone. now were is the rule in the rulebook?
"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:38 pm

I don't think there is one.

The best I can find is in the Witch Hunters Codex.
Space Marines can be allied with WH and DH i think, and IG can be inducted, but not in the same force. There is also the unit restrictions (i.e. only one Leman Russ).

As for allies in a friendly game with your gaming club, use common sense. Imperials together, with the other "good" armies, Eldar and Tau.

While the "evil" armies could be grouped, CSM with DE, or Orks. Necrons and Tyranids are harder to find a reason, but CSM and Tyranids could be explained like this : The chaos troopers, unbeknown to them, were slowly but surely being dominated and mutated by the Hive Mind. Necrons......maybe the Chaos found a way to corrupt their inner computers...(it is Windows, right?)

Just be creative, and try to use common sense.
And, the most important thing in doing that, have fun!
You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:00 pm

yah i went to my game store today and the guy there said that their in the Daemon Hunters codex. not helpful cause i dont have it. anyone that has the codex, could you please post the rules PLEASE *sniffile* :(
"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby Hunter » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:00 pm

Hunter
Bestest Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:42 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Blink and you'll miss us
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:25 am

Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Chapter Master Pavlov » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:58 pm

"Fiddley Sticks!!!!"
Chapter Master Pavlov
Pavlov, Karaoke night
Chapter Master Pavlov
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:26 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Blink and you'll miss us
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby mad944 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:44 pm

Wargaming should never be combined with your love life or a pot of honey.
mad944
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:08 am

Dufflious
Clan Mod

Next

Return to 40K Gaming