[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - A quick servey

A quick servey

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Which army

Space Marine
39%
Chaos
7%
Imperial Guard
21%
Wich Hunters
No votes
Daemon Hunters
7%
Eldar
7%
Dark Eldar
No votes
Orks
7%
Tau
7%
Tyranids
4%

Total votes : 28

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Sat May 19, 2007 4:36 pm

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby gorkamorka » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:17 pm

i am really quite amazed i am the only one to have voted csm so far( or at least think i'm the only one)
gorkamorka
Ultra Fan

Postby IRBABOON » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:29 pm

I voted Tau cause they just fun to paint :D
IRBABOON
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:50 pm

My tau army is very dusty, but I still voted SM becuase I just love the huge size of the bolter. i mean, who wouldn't want to carry around a gun that big (with exploding bullets) and know how to use it?
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby IRBABOON » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:00 am

Aww, you go with the crowd person you!
IRBABOON
Ultra Fan

Postby gorkamorka » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:51 am

i cant see why people didnt vote chaos i mean you get spikes and a big gun and you really know how to use it(killing each other for 10,000 something years means you have to be pretty good with it)
gorkamorka
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Yes, but they're evil. And that's not nice.

Plus the slaneesh, or which ever the pleasure one is, really kreeps me out. Im ok with blood for the blood god, just not the perverted ones. yeuck.
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby gorkamorka » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:55 pm

i'll admit slaanesh is weird but who couldn't like having gigantic demons run around and kill your enemys...(greater demons are ws8 toughness 6 or something like that...)
gorkamorka
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:43 pm

True, but since my model buying intentions are for coolness purposes only (i dont know how to game or much want to) game statistics dont matter much to me.

Plus, i keep all my models in the room I sleep in, and I reeeally dont want some warp-deamon watching me sleep.
(like waking up and seeing )
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Postby Skinnattittar » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:22 pm

I was actually suprised to see IG as the second most popular. I almost never see them on the table, as they are quite unwieldy and unless you are pretty decent with you armor (which has been improved) the recent edition of the rules has hurt the IG more then it was.
Skinnattittar
Best Fan

Postby IRBABOON » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:24 pm

I totally agree with Aelix. The models are just awesome to buy and paint. I hardly every play but keep them in my rrom for the "cool" factor. Tho, then again, if you have sexy demon chicks around your room isnt that good?
IRBABOON
Ultra Fan

Postby gorkamorka » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:17 pm

if you live with your parents dont buy daemonettes
gorkamorka
Ultra Fan

Postby IRBABOON » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Is'nt that the best time to buy them tho?
IRBABOON
Ultra Fan

Postby gorkamorka » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:31 pm

the point is at least keep em out of your parents sight
gorkamorka
Ultra Fan

Postby Jim the cadian » Tue May 20, 2008 10:30 pm

IG 4 life, I was a treadhead at 2, my dad will show me tank pictures, and I will slobber over them =P, and IG seems the most amusing army. Angry guys in starched T-shirts and laserpointers, whats not to love. AND KASRKIN!
Current News from the Cadian 1337: Thought of the Day: Duct tape and prayers hold everything together
Jim the cadian
Ultra Fan

PreviousNext

Return to 40K Gaming