Codex: Conscripts

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Postby IRBABOON » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:08 pm

pay for a ticket to the US and ill battle ya! haha, Templars to the Xtreeeeeeem! :P
IRBABOON
Ultra Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:44 pm

If I could find a camera I would post a picture of my Conscript Regiment in all it's 208-trooper glory.

.....................................................................................
.......................................................<-------That many men.
Last edited by ArchDuke of Macragge on Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Postby gorkamorka » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:36 pm

lols what, if any hev. wepons would they have?
the chaos leigon of leeroy jenkins shall destroy you all!!
gorkamorka
Ultra Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:34 pm

Well, since I also use all of those men in my regular guard army, they would have a pretty standard assortment of heavy weapons. In a true conscript army, though I would want to max out flamers and heavy bolters. It's important to max out your number of shots for maximum effect. Flamers are great because they don't need BS, and with three heavy bolter shots you usually get at least one hit. I personally would leave anti-armor to the tanks and the support squads on the command platoon, but if you wanted to give your conscripts anti-tank firepower, I would recommend autocannon over missile launchers. You double your chances of getting a hit, while a missile only increases your chances of doing damage by 1/6th.
ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Postby Jim the cadian » Thu May 22, 2008 10:19 pm

If you want to do a DECENT/AVERAGE human wave, like I do in a 40K LARP thing and on tabletop with my troopers, get the +1 WS doctrine, its awesome.
Current News from the Cadian 1337: Thought of the Day: Duct tape and prayers hold everything together
Jim the cadian
Ultra Fan

Previous

Return to 40K Gaming