New daemon experiences

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Postby Jim the cadian » Thu May 22, 2008 10:08 pm

haar haar haar. My parents are pissed, and my army is still illegal, even though I hacked off 4 special wep guy's arms and gave them lasguns, and brutally maimed 3 sarge models into standard IG guys, still...lasguns... 1/3 chance of wounding, and their accuracy...1/2 chance of hitting...toughness is like 4-5 ish, to 1/3*1/2*2/3=4/18 chance of killing anything, and I only have 2 Autocannons and a Las-cannon, not much of a HB fan. Still, coke and mentos...
Current News from the Cadian 1337: Thought of the Day: Duct tape and prayers hold everything together
Jim the cadian
Ultra Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Tue May 27, 2008 8:22 pm

Huh I just remembered I made post on TSOALR
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby gwpainter » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:07 pm

I played againest the new deamons codex last night and had a blast..or two.
The deamons all start in reserve...crazy :shock: ,
kill the nearest warp beings nearest you and do not have just one unit commited to it. I always had three or more and could help bring the numbers againest them. (kinda like a las gun rush for IG).
they (most of the deamon army dudes, but not all) only have inv. saves which is good, just give them more wounds than they can save for.

AND used the new EPS DICE and they helped roll us a Crushing victory (for there were none left after the 5th round) againest our first game with the Deamons.... THANKS STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
The defination of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
gwpainter
Ultra Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:13 am

I don't know about 40k, but I played a fantasy list at Games Day '08, and it was AMAZINGLY CHEESY. That entire army was a massive block of chedder. It was a slaughter, the most slaughter-ful slaughter I've ever played in Fantasy. Gods, I felt bad about it.

John, you are the demons.
ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Postby wartornget » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Not only are the saves for the daemons all invulnerable, but no model from the daemon codex can be instant killed due to them all having the DAEMON rule. Im just dreading having to face a friends army with TWO Bloodthirsters in it. as for guard going against them, they have the ability to take a LOT of heavy and special weapons. Heavy wep platoons can have up to ten heavy weps for one HEavy choice. Heavy bolters would be great as they wound even Nurgle daemons ona 4+
Grey Knights have the incenrators which dont allow invulnerable saves so a few squads with these would be awesome against the Daemons.
wartornget
Best Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:39 am

I don't know, GK should kick ass, but I'm doubtful. Then again, show me a purgation squad and I'll show you a dead unit of demons per turn.
ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Previous

Return to 40K Gaming