Count down to fith edition

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Count down to fith edition

Postby Brother Bryan » Thu May 22, 2008 11:11 am

Alas 4th (More like 3.5) is coming to an end. Rumors flood the internet that some of the new rules will be good while others are terrible. I.E rumor has it that defensive weapons on vehicles will now be STR 4.

Also. The running rule. Basicaly its fleet but you cant charge. Unless you have the rule fleet. Then you can charge.
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Jim the cadian » Thu May 22, 2008 10:14 pm

And IG shall be 3.5 1/2, we only got the new codex to make us BARELY legal, and vehicle defensive weapons strength 4!?!?!? WHAAAAAAAAAT! That make our 'Russes...not that really good.
Current News from the Cadian 1337: Thought of the Day: Duct tape and prayers hold everything together
Jim the cadian
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Fri May 23, 2008 7:46 am

Marines are getting a new, free, ability.
I'm personally hoping for True Grit. 2 attacks basic on marines. mmm.
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Jim the cadian » Fri May 23, 2008 10:13 pm

Marines are gonna get more newbie oriented, wish you SM vets goodluck, and Dark Eldar might get left on selves again...
Current News from the Cadian 1337: Thought of the Day: Duct tape and prayers hold everything together
Jim the cadian
Ultra Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Tue May 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Jim the cadian wrote:Marines are gonna get more newbie oriented, wish you SM vets goodluck, and Dark Eldar might get left on selves again...

Nope they are coming back.
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Jim the cadian » Thu May 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Wow, good to see left out races having a comeback, but even though, GW is aiming at the early teens now, wonder how that would workout...but what of the Necrons, my friend is asking that question over and over again, and I visited the Necron part of the 40K site, never really updated...
Jim the cadian
Ultra Fan

Postby Knight of Fire » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:31 pm

heres my view of some rules and rumors

True LOS: Great, love it, less arguing/debating about structure sizes if their a size 2 or 3. Just pull out that handy little LOS markerlight, and problem SOLVED

LoS Markerlight: I'm gona enjoy using that one. to mark orbital bombardments!

The "STR 4 Defensive weapon" rumor: I don't know, hard to say, I want to say maybe 5 being the lowest we see them drop. But after the new Daemon codex, I'm not to sure....
Murphy's Combat Laws # 77- Air strikes always overshoot the target, artillery always falls short. 116. Odd objects attract fire. You are odd.
117. Your mortar barrage will put exactly one round on the intended target. That round will be a dud.
Knight of Fire
Ultra Fan

Return to 40K Gaming