Starting Guard

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Starting Guard

Postby Dufflious » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:14 pm

So yes. It's time Duff spread his Wings of the Emperor (harhar) and started a new army. Not wishing to stray too far from the Emperor's embrace I have gone with Guard, I've got a box of Shockstroopers (so, a bunch of guardsmen that can be either that or conscripts) and a box of Kasirkin.

I want to have a 500 point list with Freeroaming Commissars as one of my doctrines, I also like the idea of having shock troopers as troop choices and decent armour for my dudes.

Halp.
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:33 pm

I'd take advantage of cameoline instead of carapace, that means so long as your foot sloggers are behind something they have an invulnerable. Although you've only got untill April to take advantage of those doctrines, so think fast!
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Jim the cadian » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Hearing you say that Duff, makes tears swell up in this Cadian's eyes, at 500 points, don't go crazy with tanks, just get two platoon with some heavy weapons, at 750 points then add in a tank.
Current News from the Cadian 1337: Thought of the Day: Duct tape and prayers hold everything together
Jim the cadian
Ultra Fan

Postby Vaughn » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:25 am

If you don't mind me saying something...
My IG army consists of 1 Valkyrie 1 lemun russ demolisher, 1 hq ,1 ratling squad and 1 troop squad.
before you start bashing my list I know I need another troop choice.So I am saving up money to get one.my army is 635pts
Vaughn
Best Fan

Return to 40K Gaming