[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Custom Army Anyone?

Custom Army Anyone?

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

85%
15%

Total votes : 20

Postby DinGareth » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:47 pm

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have tanks on ours." Colonel Jochim Pfeiff, 14th Kriegs Panzer Regiment
DinGareth
Bestest Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:05 pm

Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:27 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby Que Dan » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:11 am

Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby sparx » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:54 am

my vote has been cast, oh and by the way, i have returned after a long time in preparing for my cousin to go to iraq, sorry about not posting in a long time, but i have returned to find this place as warm and inviting as when i left, and i still beleive that this is one of the cleanest forums around. sorry about that, touch of nostalgia for the old days

Well first of all i have my tyranids.
Hive fleet Goliath, it ate people until it was dropped off the banister and was shattered

Craftworld Ancolla

an ulthwe splinter, they were once part of the world until one far seer got tired of the way things were being run. he gatherd as many bone singers as possible and broke off on of the citadels, ever since then it has slowly grown and currently is attached to craftworld Ragnarok which is a sister of Iyanden. (or in real life terms, my friend's craftworld, i ally with him a lot) may my head farseer, Sharlei, live forever
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, biological gruel
http://www.darkthrone.com/recruit.dt?ui ... 0328X30277 bet that you won't click here
sparx
Ultra Fan

Postby Tyranid Fodder » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:46 pm

Tyranid Fodder
Ultra Fan

Postby sparx » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:30 pm

http://www.darkthrone.com/recruit.dt?ui ... 0328X30277 bet that you won't click here
sparx
Ultra Fan

Postby Que Dan » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:36 am

Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby t3h C47B0Y » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:20 pm

"God's in his heaven, all's right with the world."
t3h C47B0Y
Bestest Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:56 pm

Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby sparx » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:14 pm

actually. it was the god-like banister people of Staircase X, and this kid moved to phoenix,
sparx
Ultra Fan

Postby Bad Karma » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:21 pm

I'm glad for carpet and oneway staircases. If a brother or relative did that to me... there would be a mass murder in about 30 seconds. The only ones that have been broken are one of my broadsides, the feet joints on my Shas'o and the other crisis suit that had been broken and was hanging from my rearview mirror. (flying pole snapped off in body, and glue mess made it a visual nightmare. So, i hung it from my mirror) then the mirror got snapped off, and the model totaled. My SM army (SLOWLY getting painted) is the Reapers on Hgh Deathwatch. They are taken from the elite, those above the call of duty, those who would give their all to the Emperor, from the Scythes of the Emperor Chapter. They operate at an unheard of degree of autonomy, and unbelievable skill. Surgical strikes that leave the enemy reeling and stunned are basic operating level. The Elite of the Deathwatch are capable of taking on entire armies, their skill and power unmatchable. Called in in only the most dire of circumstances, this shadowy chapter has saved numerous systems from total devastation, and toppled empires of corruption. Acting without a hidden agenda as many other chapters do, The Reapers on High will respond to any threat sufficent to the empire of man. At the mention of the name, only a fool would not tremble. The chapter master; Galvatus; carries a scythe almost as long as he is tall, and it glows with a terrible fire... His men are his arm and blade and they smite the enemies of the Emperor.
Yeah. Thats my marines. The Tau are still being worked on. Lol
Pokemon are like zombies that breed... when you think you've finally seen the last of them, they come back, more than before and just as creepy.
Bad Karma
Ultra Fan

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:20 pm

Im a teenage girl and i got through to the final at golden demon so cant be that bad lol. I kinda have my own chapter but its debatable i decided for Medusa V to mix black templar stule marines with my sisters. I have fluff but i cant be bothered to write it out tonight.
Anonymous

Postby deamoncow » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:55 pm

HOLY EMPORER! THERE IS A GOD!!!

a female teen 40k player, you wouldn't happen to live in massa-chew-zits would you?
edit: and i'm not hitting on you, it just seems like fighting a girl would be a good break from fighting a sweaty over-testosteroned necron'tir nike i usually do :?
POKE 'EM INNA EYE!!!
go here to unleash the madness, or the fluffyness, I forget. http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Deamoncow
deamoncow
Ultra Fan

Postby t3h C47B0Y » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:29 pm

ahh! girl in the store! LOL, I kid-- I'm getting my girlfriend into the hobby (she adores the horus heresy books, and anything by abnett) so seeing a girl gamer on the TSOALR forums is pretty cool. Congrats on the whole GD thing Lika.
BTW, I would :wub: to see the fluff of allied BT styled marines and ordo hereticus sisters.
"God's in his heaven, all's right with the world."
t3h C47B0Y
Bestest Fan

PreviousNext

Return to 40K Gaming