[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Smik's Army

Smik's Army

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Postby Que Dan » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:33 am

Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:49 pm

When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby Que Dan » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:36 am

My laughing would shame the Laughing God if you would win with that model...
Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:30 am

for some reason my origonal account was deleated/banned/lost in the warp

so this is my new one......

sadly I dont have anything to update with right now,I haven't relly been working on Smik's army for several days now, jsut had holiday stuff to do... (did you all have 'nice' holidays?)

I got a box of Thousands Sons and man, I love them! (in a brotherly way) so most of my miniature time is going into them right now

but tomarrow I'm going to the GW hobbie shop with my friend that owes me money and i'm hopeing to get some paint, SM, Gray Knights, and Green Stuff

hopefully, I will have more news for you by this time nect week on Smik's Army >.<
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:54 pm

wow! sorry dude i take back all i said! your GREAT and smik looks AWESOME!! cant wait to see the rest. congratulations!
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby ubercaboose » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:22 pm

*mumbles to self*

sadly, I had kinda jot borred with the whole idea of a Smik army after I made the original (first) Smik, I guese i felt my task was done....

but a couple of days ago, I realized that I had to do a finle progect for my health class on a job I might have in the future, I did a GW employee
and man, hasn't I the most interesting person there, I had the most questions asked to me, and I think that I might even had assimilated some new people into the hobby

but back to the point
I brought in several of my close to compleatly painted minnis and Smik to show that class for extra credit, and wouldn't ya know, by the end of the day, I hade two people ask me if what they'ed have to do to get a Smik
so, I currently have two Smiks to make, one for a friend, and one for a teacher!

so hopwfully I'll be getting back to this, ass soon as a get some more space marines >.<

*edit as typing*
nvm about nedding to get some more SM, my friend of many years gave me some of his vintage unpainted and partically glued SM today, apparently he sees no need to have them anymore, and he was gonna therough them away (what herecy?!?!) so I saved them, so I now have something to work with, maybee even make them all Smik=ish
(I say vitage becuse, to my knowlage, they do not make SM anymore with the healmatless head with the little holes in rebreather vent do they? or have I jsut missed out on them?)

I also found some older yellow paint that I can use to build up the 20+ coats a Worrior of Smik would need

so, hopefully, if I get to this particular progect at any time soon, expect some more information in a week at the most!
“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Previous

Return to 40K Gaming