[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - 40K Fluff

40K Fluff

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Postby ragingpotato » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:50 pm

Last edited by ragingpotato on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:51 pm

Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:47 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:43 pm

im alright with it if you do, this is getting to be fun! :D choose your army wisely....

......considering my imperials absolutely hate ultramarines!! so most marines now hate us....

anywho, on with my new peice;

one of the raeden privates grabbed for a peice of the delicious lemon drizzle cake and ate it, at this the rebels held down there lasguns, and allen had finally stopped scratching...
"Did you bring any other imperials along with you? do any other regiments or space marine chapters know of your where abouts?" asked rizzonos anxiously
"well, there IS one..." replied the sargeant.
"there is?! tell us of this threat!"
"i will for some more cake!"
"fine, take it all"
The squad snatched all the cake and scoffed it all down within seconds.
"ok, it's the regiment of the 80 something vendoland vipers. They say they were looking for something."
"do you know what they were looking for exactly?"
"not a clue"

what was left of the rebel command squad thanked the raedens and quickly moved back towards carrier ship chilli con carnage. suddenly, battle cries were heard from above. both regiments looked up and saw many imperial guardsmen dropping down from their valkirie.
"Sweet mother of the emperor! RUN!" shouted Eusten.
they looked forwards towards their own valkerie and noticed them leave without them.
"What?! no way!" gasped allen
"Quick, To that crater again!" commanded rizzonos
they dived into the crater and found themselves in a creepy, dark system of tunnels.
"Quick, this way!"
The squad ran through the tunnel closest to the left then through the smaller tunnel to the next left, then slipped down a hole into an extremely smelly room.
"Ugh! this is great, stuck here in this cave, no light, no back up, and it smells like cheese!"
"i just hope we're the only... things down here." rensfeild quietly exclaimed.

Ill edit this when i find out what your entering in to the story. until then, To be continued...
Last edited by sticky_like_cheese on Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby ragingpotato » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:59 pm

Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:48 am

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Ghost Fist » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:03 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Blink and you'll miss us
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:22 pm

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby ragingpotato » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:22 pm

Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:26 pm

The Vipers heard the scream of "Emperor's Holy Pancreas!"
A squad of Storm Troopers were dispatched to find the cause. They arrived to see a Tyranid ripping a guardsman apart. they immediately opened fire, their Hellguns blowing the alien away as the enemy guardsmen stood slack jawed. The Stormtroopers realized that the xeno was dead, and instead aimed at the Raedens.
"Give me a reason not to pull this trigger," their sergeant, Billium, snarled at them.
"Because.....I'm....your....father?" Chet stammered.
"Daddy?"
"Huh"
"Daddy!" Billium fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face, "why did you leave me those years ago?"
"Ummmm...."
"Hey! You're not Daddy!" The sarge stood, fitting his helmet and mask again, "You're just some stupid cannon fodder!"
"Hey, I may be stupid, but I am not cannon fodder!" Chet yelled, "I am a proud Raeden Red Shir-" He was cut off by loud guffaws of laughter from the Stormtroopers, who fell about the floor, breathless with mirth.

In the courtyard, where the Raedens and Vendolish were battling, there was utter chaos. The Tyranids had found the batleground, and were eating anyone that got in their way and, indeed, many people who did not. A large group of them mobbed in the center, a perfect target for an earthshaker cannon, but, alas, the Red Shirts couldn't afford them.
BOOOOMM!!!!
Fortunately, the Vendolish could. An Armoured Company broke through the walls of the dome, and blew up anything that remotely looked like a Tyranid. This, sadly, included the Space Bunnies, who had been helping the Imperials.
A Hellhound, trailing an optimistic Space Marine who had a leash on it, burnt the 'Nids and many buildings to the ground. The AC destroyed centuries, nay, millennia of history and technology in about......ooooh.....3 seconds.

The rebels took this time to advance on the city....
You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Blink and you'll miss us
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:20 pm

OUCH! i just got back from marching for 6 bhours straight! the whole botton half of me feels dead...
anywho:

"edd, hows it going up the front there?" asked extrordinarily sain psyker kinders. the reason why he was sain is because he isnt actually psychic because he was afraid to have that helmet thing fused to his brain, instead, he just trains in psycology.
"heck its great! both the enemies are retreating! even the slightly good ones!"
"really? dear space bunnies its a miricle! now get to the objective."
"yes sir.... what's the objective?"
"i just got a radio call from guard squad plasmo blasto saying they had an emergancy. something like; we're getting down under, or get me a carton of 100% freshly squeesed orange juice."
now when i said he was sain, i meant, on the verge of 'sain'.
"right, there's a settlement up ahead, or what looks like it, but we'll have to go through the enemies."
"do whatever you mu....." psyker kinders speech was cut out as he was stabbed in the back the sything talons of a rather large gaunt. it was a gory sight, many guardsmen found it entertaining untill they, too, got sliced in half, or quarter, or, eighths, and even the occasional 30ths.
"sir, whats wrong, sir! holy cheezits, i think hes dead!"
guard squad raptor who had been speaking to the psyker looked around to see carnage as thousands of tyranids swarmed from the craters around them. then edd, the veteran sargeant of there squad looked back infront and saw to the rebels favor, project IVVXVIXV.
"thank the imperials, we're saved!"
project IVVXVIXV was a new model of baneblade, created from scratch by the rebels themselves. forged in the volcanic volcanoes of volcanic planet VIII.
"i want the best crewmen ever recruited by the OE legion in the echoe-blade right away!"
"right away sir!"
the 3 most experianced tank operators in the old earth legion were dropped straight to ground in drop pods by the mothership. crushing a whole load of gaunts as they landed, they then advanced to the echoe bland ASAP. from here it was a take and hold mission, untill they could get the thing working.
"sir, there is no fuel!"
"that helps! what in the world does this thing take anyway?"
"i'd suspect regular fuel, but its not firing up"
"we'll have to try something else, what resources does this place have to offer?"
"uh sir, didnt we hear that guard squad plasmo blasto were stuck underneath the surface? we could try to contact them, in sur there'll be something down there"
"well, you have the vox, why dont you ask em!?"
"will do sir."

guard squad plasmo blasto got the transmission from the imperial rebels above, and made it there new objective to scope out something fuel worthy. straight after they and command excaped or killed the hive tyrant that was chasing closly behing them!

meanwhile, as ghost fist ignored the matter, more troops were landed inside his ship.
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Ghost Fist » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:21 am

.....or so they thought. The commander of the ship was watching the monitors all the time. He drew all of the enemy soldiers into one room, then locked all doors leading to the room. Then, he vented the atmosphere, and opened the room to space, sweeping all the enemies into the vacuum of space. He then activated the guns and blasted the dropships to pieces of flaming debris. That done, he went back to playing his Wii.

On the surface, the Raedens were negotiating their surrender with the Vendolish. The Tyranids had been eradicated by the combined forces, and the commanders met.
"Okay, we have defeated you, must must disarm and hand over all ammunition," Polokiop said.
The enemy leader spluttered with laughter, "You, you think we have ammo? Hah! Most of us don't even have guns!"
"I see......" Polokiop mused, "Fine, you must give us all your fuel and armoured vehicles."
"Vehicles? Fuel? What do you take us for? Cadians? We don't even have money for helmets damn you!"
"Hmmmmm......." the General pondered, waiting for RagingPotato to finish the dialogue.
You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Blink and you'll miss us
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:03 am

Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:04 pm

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby Ghost Fist » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:53 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us