[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - 40K Fluff

40K Fluff

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Postby Ghost Fist » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:56 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:16 am

Mykal jumped out of the way of the turret as a Red Shirt wisely elected to throw a grenade, which gave away his lack of actual Raedan heritage (that and the fact that he spoke only Tallarn)
"Good work Private Derkity Derkity, Alright let's get in thyeir and see what;s going down."
Private Akmed wisely opted not to correct the Lord General, not that he would have understood a word he said. Chet and the other two survivng honor guards, Private Jakobs, and Private Kalishmat.
Beyond the turret stood three determined mooninite security officers positioned in front of two more regally dressed subhumans.
"Please, we are loyal citizens of the Imperium! Why are you doing this?" one of the moon people pleaded.
"Really, I was just bored."
With that the Raedans open fire and gunned down the last surviving subhumans on the moon. (well, except for a few ratlings on the scavenger squads).
"Uh sir, we might want to leave..."
"Soon Chet, but first we must reflewct on what we have accomplished this day. Also, steal anything of value."
"The Battle Sisters are here."
"Well, that's enough reflecting, eh Chet? We should really be getting back."

Back outside the 25,000 remaining Raedans on the moon filed back into their shuttles, lamenting the loss of their good-luck gold but treasuring the rifles that several of them had been newly equipped with. Though 2/3rds of the the three companies that had been sent down had been killed, that was still classified as a victory in the Red Shirt handbook (it only counts as a defeat if and only if, after the force is wiped out, they are raised from the dead and killed three more times. This really raises their victory percentage, encouraging more people to join [as if they had a choice])
Back at the moon colony, the survivors of assualt force Alpha (all 14 of them) stood by the entrance to greet the Lord General, Chet, and two Red Shirts (sadly, Private Jakobs had suffered a fatal heart attack)
"Good to see you sir"
"Ah, Sergeant Mango, where are the others?"
"Uh, actually it's... nevermind, Mango's fine. Anyway, most of the men are back onto the ships, awaiting you so that we can continue on to wherever it was we were going."
"Good good... hey, where's my Aquila Lander?"
"Actually I saw someone get tin and fly off, it looked like the janitor back from the troopship..."
"OTIIIIIIISSSSS!!!"
Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:52 pm

"anywho, i think we'll be off now..." said hughes to the battle sisters, as they were interupting a rather private... seromony.
"not so fast! i didnt get to bur..."
"cleanse"
"right, cleanse you"
"what?! but im no heretic!"
"but, she promised! please please please!"
interupting this moment, several vendoland vipers smashed in through the roof.
"see ya!" said hughes under his breath as he and the other guardsmen ran.
"but sarge, couldn't we stay for a bit longer? i quite like the idea of being cleaned by a sister of battle"
"silence fool! she wanted to melt our brains into icky pink powdery goo!"
they carried on running and to their delight, saw command squad bravo mooso and plasmo blasto running straight towards the mooninite building.
"oh thank the heavens! now our ego wont be mocked for not saving the lietenant!" there happiness was short as they saw, chasing after them,the biggest darn xenos you ever did see!
"gotta run!" said one of the privates in the guard squad, he ran back to the sisters to be cleansed.
"dear sweet chewy warp beasts! what the hell is that thing?!"
"less talky more runny!" yelled rizzonos as he stormed past.
"send orders to the echo-blade, we need fire support! and send in the leman-russes too!"
"mother ship 'carnage come in! come in! we need you to send down the heavy artillery! imediately! and drop equipment, we need snipeers, lots of snipers, send in heavy weapons the guardsmen could use them! come in echo-blade! get your hienys due south of the mooninite base pronto!" demanded allen.
"no can do bravo', we got our own problems up here!" replied carnage
"does the thought of a monster 5 times the size of a hive tyrant help cxhange your mind?!
"we're on it!"........
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby ubercaboose » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:53 pm

ya know? after reading all of your grand fluffy stuff, it makes me wont to make a gaurd army, but give all but a few of them las guns, helmats, or anything else, and then give then a 7 digit regiment number

if i was wearing at hat at the moment, i'd take it off to you sir
“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:22 pm

why thank you good sir! i gotta admit, i look forward to the part of the day where i put my part of the story in, making fluff is fun! :D just gotta do my tau army's fluff.

oh, and were you talking to just raging potato or us guys aswell?
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby ragingpotato » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:29 pm

Well, assuming the compliment was at least partially directed at me (or wahtever) Thank you, and you may replace your hypothetical hat.
The real Raedan REd SHirts army I have, while fully equipped with lasguns (they have survived at least one battle and "redistributed" the dead men's equipment), less than 1 in 4 is actually wearing the standard helmet. The others are either bare headed, sentinel drivers caps, bretonnian helmets, and several other hats I have found.

Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:47 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:41 pm

I directed it at ragingpotato :?

if one is in need of hats to give to some miniatures, i have found that Lego hats work pretty well

i was thinking of giveing some of my Necrons hats...... not that would be cool

ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:35 pm

"D'ya think we're safe in here?" asked a mysterious voice to the 'man' next to him.
"i hope so, those mooninites have been hasseling us for our rent for weeks!"
they heard a thumping, getting louder and louder, like the thumping of running feet.
"oh dear sweet sugary goodness, that must be the tax collectors again.."
the 10 figures scuttled as far as they could into a their cave, which was just a small crator.
"Quick men! while the beast is distracted! take cover in the holes!" hughes ordered.
one hundred imperial.... i mean alliance guard dived into the cover and aimed their lasguns at the bio titan.
"wait, HOLD YOUR FIRE!" rizzonos shouted. "reason #1 lasguns wont do anything against that foul beast! i mean, come on! Strength 3 AP - !! and reason #2 its turned around, maybe those imperial guys could use some help."
"sir that second one was a reason to fire surely?"
"i said imperials, hughes."
"ah"
meanwhile the 10 mysterious beings were having a conversation between themselves.
"oh heck no! they aint takin me back!"
several of the guardsmen who had coincidentaly jumped into the same crator as them turned around.
"Sir, sir! Grey Knights are here!!! GREY KNIGHTS! Permission to shoot sir!!"
"WHAT?! OPEN FIRE!"
What do you mean 'open fire'?! we're your allies! the space marines!"

"Allies? Who are you really, you cant be space marines, You would know. We are the Old Earth Legion!"
"The wa? You mean the rebels that those mooninite people have been talking about?! DUDE! We have heard great stories about you guys!"
"You what? take off your helmets!"
The 10 'grey knights' took off their helmets to show themselves.
"Hmmm, where did you get that power armour?"
"Errrr. We stole it..."
"How in the name of buritos did you steal power armour from the inquisition?!"
"Beleive me, it was hard! We've been against the space marines ever since they came into production. We joined the guard, but they respect the space marines. but, since space marines, we have been killing everything that we dont understand! We could have been making allies, but the space marines refuse! the tau, the eldar. but no, they decide to make enemies instead. Well, i thought in my mind, space marines, today you have made a new enemy, humans."
"Exactly what we thought but, that doesnt answer my question, how did you steal 10 suits of grey knight power armour?"
"oh, that was easy, us guys are trained scouts."
"but dont they have psychic powers? how did they not know you were there?"
"we arent heretics. besides, just to clear this up. it was the other 100 odd suits we stole, for the guys, that was the hard part" they pointed to a large hole in the wall where there was atleast 100 suits of GK power armour and storm bolters, nemesis weapons, and even the odd incinerator or psycannon.
"There are more of you? where?!"
"most of them got arrested for not paying their rent."
"and one more question, how did you get here?"
"many of the guys were pilots, We managed to steal several valkeries whilst on a resque mission for the marines."
"right" said rizzonos as he reloaded his pistol, this started off a chain reactio as all of the other guardsmen reloaded their guns. "Me, Allen, Rensfeild, Lore, Eusten and you guys will go and find those soldiers. Anyone who is trained to use a tank, or to use heavy weapons, proceed to the drop zone imediately, any other remaining troops, get that power armour on, and help out those vipers! GO GO GO!"
The Guardsmen all got to their tasks right away, swarming out of the crators like the tyranids themselves...]
sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby ragingpotato » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:30 pm

Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:27 pm

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby ragingpotato » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:31 pm

It's new fluff time! Huzzah! Huzzah! BRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM CRASH!

"I told you you shouldn't have called him that sir."
On the deck of The Majestic Cobra Dragon of Fuchismo's Holy, Yet Often Unnoticed Vengeance Chapter Master Big Crazy Jim watched as a massive tau fleet entered the system and began firing upon his vessels.
"Well Reg, how was I supposed to know he would get this offended if i mispronounced his name!" The large, mentally unstable space marine slammed a fist down on his command pulpit, adding to its lovely collection of anger inflicted damage. Next to him was his old friend, brother sergeant Regular Jim. All around the deck there was confusion, as the space marines never bothered to turn off interhelmet links when issuing orders and thus the ordinary humans on the bridge had no idea what they were supposed to be doing.
The good news was that their were space marines doing the actual piloting of the ship. The bad news was that they were in fact, Hank and Janssen, who were the closest thing BCJ had to a techmarine in 4th company ever since Brother Leon was tragically killed when he took a lasgun blast to his left kidney, the only remaining biological part of his body.
The tau fleet crippled a smaller frigate, The Hank and now had a clear shot at the Acolytes flagship.
"We need to take out their capital ship before they take out ours, especially seeing as that would be us!"
"Well sir, I think it might be that one."
"What makes you say that Reg?"
"Well for one thing, it's three times the size of the others and it's got the tau word for ethereal painted on the side of it."
"Well if it's ethereal won't our bullets just pass through it?"
The veteran sergeant stared at his chapter master.
"Er, that was a joke Reg. Why aren't you laughing? LAUGH!"
"Right, very funny sir, anyway, I was thinking we could teleport some of first companies terminators in there."
"Don't you remember, they all became Buddhists!"
"Actually they all quit when they realized they couldn't eat ribs."
"I know how they feel. Ribs are delicious! Slathered in barbecue sauce... Let's get some ribs!"
The bridge shook as the tau fleet began firing.
"Right sir, as soon as we teleport those terminators."
to be continued...

Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:46 am

RIBS!!!!!!! *runs off to get some*

[idea]maybee, some Imperial Inquisitors(but dressed up as the Spanish Inquisition ;)) chould come opon BCJ and question him on why his Termies went Buddist, and if I'm remembering correctly, since thier Chaos, it'd be reather odd for them to let some Inquisitors on thier ship eh?[/idea]

ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Tormenting the tormentors

Postby Brother Bryan » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:04 am

Along time ago on the frozen planet of baalz.
A small Dark Eldar slave fource traveled onto looking for any life they could find for slaves hearing of the mighty and insain Dante's rejects.
The Dante's rejects master's of Ork warfar that makes the orks them selves bow down to the insainity and randomness making realality seem thin.

The Dark ones would travel into mountains knowing the orbital strikes of rhinos and giant gineapigs fitted with demolisher cannon's.
Within weeks they had found a small out post a mandrake was sent to it to scout to see if their was any their. Sadly their was.
Hours apon hours had past with no sighn of the mandrake
Thinking that he had eaten the flesh of every one that would dare be there a whych was sent in later. More hours past and the ground it self had collasped beneeth the feet of the dark eldar. Many had suffered broken bones from the fall except for the Haemonculus oldinas hagus.
The enraged Haemonculus left her limb shattered warriors for death to seek revenge for such an insult to pull off a dispictable move

"ARE YE COWARDS!? DO YE TRULY FEAR THE WRATH OF THE DARK ELDAR?! IS THIS THE MIGHTY REJECTS?!

a reply came from the hall way behind her

"why dont you come over here my torments are much greater. Oh never mind your some old ugly thing. Wow it looks like the eldar are more pretty. Thats sad to think the mighty dark eldar could be out done by thouse of the craft worlds." The young man snickered

"What?! There is no pain I do not know. There is none I cant inflick I will face you human filth!"

"Good I would use my torment on you and your weaklings and come out and play but. I am sure slaanesh would dislike me for picking on its slave's with out reason."

"How dare ye!"

The enraged Haemonculus charged down the darked hall screaming clamping her Sissorhand a clang was heard as the hand flung from the darkness into the forhead of a warior as some sound came.
A horrid sound of which of a little girls voice as loud as you could think of went though the halls and the screams of the eldar came with it

"MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!"

The marine laughed as he went deep into every one of their minds erasing their standereds and most of their past leaving them confused and afraid all but the Haemonculus the eldar fainted as he laughed

"Surprised? It is older then the any thing a man can know of infact you eldar might not even know its sound!"

"What-what has she who thirst told you?!"

"Nothing hag. But her whispers are always here after all what other space marine chapter has children? That and females with geneseeds. You can thank the fool fabius if you have ever met him. Now hag I am now going to rip your thoughts piece by piece. YOUR MY SWEETY!!"

[Fallowing information was deleted do to windows 9600 isnt that good and the rejects are called rejects for reason]

Many years later what was left of the dark eldar fource was now under controle of the dante's rejects along with its ships what little they brought til this day the rejects still brain wash xenos in order to cause false crusades to loot any thing they can during the confusion of battle
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:33 pm

Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

PreviousNext

Return to 40K Gaming