[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Decals

Decals

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Decals

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:15 pm

Ok, Im not good at the painting of the models (i really suck actually) and so far the only thing that ive painted that looks good is a t-shirt. The people ive shown them to say they're ok for a begginer (i use accrlyic paints, dont have money for the right ones>.>).

One thing i cant get though, is how to put the decal thingies on. They come on that little blue sheet wiht the example of the UltraMarines symbol on the back, but i have no idea what it means. How do i put them on?

I hope i got this in the right section......
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:58 pm

First, cut out a square or rectangle around the decal you want. Then, take this square with the decal on it and drop it on a cup of water. You can either let it sit for 30 seconds for best results, or just dip it in and out rpeatedly for about 10 seconds. Once you have done this, gently slide the decal off the paper onto the surface of the model. This can be difficult and you might end up wasting a decal if it gets stuck to your skin. You could also stick the paper side to your hand and use a paint brush to apply the decal.
ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:59 pm

ah, thank you very much
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby Dufflious » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:04 pm

Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby cog[nitive] » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:26 pm

Second post deleted, discuss at will.
I know nothing, I know nothing....
cog[nitive]
Stealth Moderator

Postby Tyranid Fodder » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:29 am

Tyranid Fodder
Ultra Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:26 am

“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:34 pm

When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Return to 40K Gaming