[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Brother Sergeant Daniel Hewitt

Brother Sergeant Daniel Hewitt

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Postby ubercaboose » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:39 pm

personal opinion: go for the white helmet, it'd match the rest of your army betterer

lookin' pretty good overall (o.<)--^3

what are you going to paint the power sword? blue? with little litter blue/white ripples of power snakeing thier way up to the tip?
“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:31 pm

Everyone does Blue Power weapons, that's why I like Reddish ones, or green. OR perhaps Orange...
Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:11 pm

An orange power weapon? hmmm...

My friend (the Inquisitor) made his own color by mixing the paints. I dont know exactly what colors he used but it came out a metallic blue. Maybe you should do that Dufflious, make your own color. Possibly a metallic version of The Empeor's Wings' colors?
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby Tyranid Fodder » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:13 pm

An orange power weapon would blend in with the armor too well. You want somthing that will stand out from the orange armor.

Green, Yellos, Blue, (Pink?) would stand out well.

Tyranid Fodder
Ultra Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:34 pm

mmmmmm although an orange PW would go with the scheem, it would blen in too well

I've made all of my power weapons black or silver, they've seemed to come out just fine for me >.<

edit!!
oooo, what about green? that might look good

ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:15 pm

To shut you all up. I will now go and paint the Power Weapon.

-D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby ubercaboose » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:30 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!

but what color!?!??!?!?!? *runs around in circles*

we'll just have to wait wont we?
yup........

ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:15 am

Well, it's painted now, going to do the purity seals tonight and it will be -done-.

And I mean -DONE-..

I might even post the stats for him, if you'd like! And even if you don't, i'm going to!

-Dufflious :mrgreen:
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Deus Est » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:42 pm

With white helm&trim?
Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:58 pm

Well, here it is. The finished product. Purity seals and all.

Just incase there was any doubt.

Close ups of the Sword just for you >.>

Hope you enjoy, C&C naturally.

-Dufflious

EDIT: Admitantly the pictures are blurry, but you can -really- see the highlighting of the helm in that last shot. =D
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby ubercaboose » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:11 pm

thought #1, I think that's my firends cat, it always looks at me like that....

#2, personal preference, stick with the helm, not only does it make more sence *boom headshot anyone?* but it looks superbly painted compaired to the head *no offence*

#3 so you did go for a blue sword, looks good anyway

ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:55 pm

I took another shot, hopefully this one does it justice.

-D

EDIT: I just realised. He looks like a cross between Ken Masters (Street Fighter) and the Doom 1 Guy.
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby ragingpotato » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:46 am

Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:51 pm

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby ubercaboose » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:02 pm

ubercaboose