[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - THE BLOOD RAVENS ARE THE Thousand Sons

THE BLOOD RAVENS ARE THE Thousand Sons

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Do you agree

Yes
21%
No
79%

Total votes : 14

THE BLOOD RAVENS ARE THE Thousand Sons

Postby Brother Bryan » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:13 am

Okay my freinds and I got realy bord to link this up but. Im sick still and its either this or watching the ceiling.......

Any ways lets look at part one of this theory Pre-heresy and today.

Notice that Thousand Sons today are well...blue but in preheresy they were gore red just like the Blood ravens are today

Next thing who of the space marines have alot of psykers Blood Ravens
Who of chaos has alot of Pskeys Thousand Sons

What chapter has alot to hide from pre heresy that they dont want any one to find out,,,Blood Ravens

Also if memory serves correctly I think that in the first dawn of war ( O whoopy more dot conecting) The Space Marine Librian And Chaos Sorceror had some short of personal conection (Maby they went out in high school...Sorry had to make a joke)

does any one else have any other conections between the two or any other loyalist that didnt join the rest of their chapter going to chaos?

This is all based on what a freind told please dont yell :oops:
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:51 pm

Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby ubercaboose » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:08 pm

ok, no offence to eather of you, but unless you've read the latest DoW book, Tempest, you should say almost nothing about this

dont read if you dont wont to know that plot!!! and other things about it...

but in the book, a BRs librairan gets anneasia and sent to another planet (some warp stuff goin' on)
and there he is taken under the wing of Ahriman himself (O.O) (Ahriman was TS soooo......)

and twards the end, they begin to talk about how both the TS and BR have a great quest for knolage, hor the BR colors are very similar to the TS pre herasy, how the RB libraians colors are amost a match for the TS new colors

the BR might have been a loyalist faction of the TS, that, once they learned of Mangus' betrail of the Emperor, they decided to brake off all ties with them, and purge them from thier records

and any information that was in thier records of a tie between the TS and the BR has been lost over the melenium

so, in my opinion, the Blood Ravens were Thousands Sons. (keyword: were)

but I'm not gonna vote

oh, yes, and in the campain for the BR in DoW DC, the artifacs '...more damning than holy...'
“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Just because someone writes something in a book does not make it true.

I point to the Ultramarine's Cronicals, or whatever they're called. Or that Hunters Coven thing.

Seriously, Deathwatch siding with Eldar. Don't make me laugh.

The Dawn of War books are a joke, nothing more to it. The writings are uninspired (In my opinion) and just a slow trek.

Dawn of War does indeed say the relics could be more damning than holy. It also notes that the Victors of war write the history.

Call me old fashioned but I am going to stick shoulder to shoulder with my Imperial brothers.

And even if, and I say if, they were decendants of the TS, the fact remains that they are loyal. Most survivors of the Heretical Chapters that remained Loyal were merged into other chapters, but if enough of the TS remained that this was impossible (And to be fair, the TS did actually try to stop Horus. Their Primarch buckled when he saw there to be no other way) then I suppose that they would indeed rid themselves the shackles that their blood brought them.

It's like some Celeb being found to have done drugs somewhere down their line, or atleast that's what the Press (Or in this case, BrotherBryan) say. It probably isn't true, and if it was, it doesn't matter either case.

No, they are not heretics. They are zealous about their cause, as are my Brothers of the Blood Angels and my Cousins of the Space Wolves.

We might not follow things to the letter, but we get the job done with great result.

-Duff

I'm still here
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Tyranid Fodder » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:25 pm

I think its possible after all the Dark Angles split in half during the heresy.

Tyranid Fodder
Ultra Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:42 pm

I ment that they were loyalist faction of the TS.
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 pm

well ......considering the fact that the BR know so little about their history....it's possible they are a mix of Loyalist Thousand Sons, a bit of Blood Angels, and possibly some Raven Guard.....but, unlikely...so....I'm gonna say no...sorry
You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:51 am

“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:36 pm

Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby AJ » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:28 pm

AJ
Bestest Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:49 pm

ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Postby Que Dan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:50 pm

Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby inquisitor_john » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:57 pm

inquisitor_john
Bestest Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:45 pm

I finnaly said 'no'

mainly beucase there is no direct evidence from Games Workshop on the matter at all

at least in with the Void Dragon/Mars/Omnisiah debate, GW gave soem slight info on it, same with the serpaint thing that the Iron Hands primarch defeated (his name eleudes me at the moment) there was also a slight hint that it might have been C'Tan/Necron related

but on trhe Thousand Sons/Blood Ravens debate, they have said nothing (or at least nothing that I could find)

so, when you face the facts, there is no definate 'yes' or 'no' answer that could be given

*goes and hides in a corner with some servitors for meat shields waiting for the enevatable....*
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:29 pm

They may worship a primarch, or keep the title of Primarch (like the White Consuls) but they do not have a Primarch in the sense that the Thousand Sons do. The Black Templar are sons of Dorn, but Dorn is not the Primarch of the Templar. Although they do in fact know nothing about their origins, if they were thousand sons then Magnus the Red would probably arrive to try to bring them back to the fold.
ArchDuke of Macragge
Ultra Fan

Next

Return to 40K Gaming