[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - DoW EPS banner/badge?

DoW EPS banner/badge?

Info for Dawn of War players

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive], Dufflious

DoW EPS banner/badge?

Postby The Legacy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:14 am

The Legacy
Best Fan

Postby Dufflious » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:19 am

Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby The Legacy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:19 pm

The Legacy
Best Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:48 pm

When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby The Legacy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:21 pm

Alright, thanks. :)

If you guys can track down the banner/arm badge, that would be great.
The Legacy
Best Fan

Postby Brother Bryan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:21 am

Ile give youthe link if some one tells me how to install them onto gold addition.
It dosnt work like the others for files :shock:
I have great banners!
WHY?!
Alright we might be rejects but even we have more wins then the ultramarines

--Commander Jeff of the Dante's Rejects
Brother Bryan
Ultra Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:39 pm

twards the bottom, thier not the best, but it'll do

I actually made my own, but, I'm not big on posting my work jsut so epople can steal it and call it their own

the banner should go i nthe banner folder and the badge in badge folder, and they should be in .targa (or whatever the abreveation is)

and you dont need a mod to change the are's of wich the selection on the army painter effects, you jsut need a skin

good place to get them:

hop to have been help (normally I'm jsut a nucence!!)
“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby The Legacy » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:36 pm

Great! Thanks guys! If you have a better banner, I'd appreciate it. But this should do. :)
The Legacy
Best Fan

Postby mad944 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:08 pm

Wargaming should never be combined with your love life or a pot of honey.
mad944
Ultra Fan

Return to DoW: EPS Clan