[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Your Colours

Your Colours

Info for Dawn of War players

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive], Dufflious

Postby anubis214 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:01 pm

Worshiper of Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
"There is no Galactica 1980... There is no Galactica 1980... There is no Galactica 1980..."
anubis214
Bestest Fan

Postby Dufflious » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:19 pm

Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby anubis214 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:38 pm

Maybe i could still play them under my non-EPS tag?
The back story for them is similer to the Half-Life story but changed a bit. They are a chapter formed from the Imperial Fists and their homeworld of Neo New Mexico is located on the eastern edge of the Segmentum Solar. They, like the Blood Ravins, work to expand their knowlage of the universe. Under the orders of Inquisitor Breen they were to shift their studys to uncovering the secrets of strange stones that appeared on the hulls of ships traveiling in the warp. During a laser mass spectum test on one of the larger stones soon to be chapter master Gordon Freeman :mrgreen: placed the sample into the test chamber causing a reaction that opened an unstable warp rift spread through out the fortress of Black Massa and the planet. This warp rift did not lead to the Inmaterum as most do but to the border world of Xen between the Warp and our universe. After fighting through the forces under the Inquistor's comand (trying to cover his own hide) and the creatures from Xen, Brother Freeman and the combined forces of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Lambda Brother companys closed the rift and brought the mad inquisitor to the judgement of his fellow Inquistors.
How's that for a back story :twisted:
Worshiper of Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
"There is no Galactica 1980... There is no Galactica 1980... There is no Galactica 1980..."
anubis214
Bestest Fan

Postby Zeeky_Bomb » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:48 pm

Here are my SM - a slight variant of EPS, but still ,I pretty much ripped the idea :P

And my IG.

Great, huh?
Zeeky_Bomb
Best Fan

Postby Big Lee » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:08 pm

Big Lee

Postby Que Dan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:24 pm

My chaos dudes.

The Eldar Farseer.
Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby fingolfin the avenger » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:00 am

Hey Zeeky bomb, how did you get it to show a karkin with maeltagun, and where did u get the Mcdonalds and EPS designs?
fingolfin the avenger
Best Fan

Postby BrotherBryan » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:43 pm

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/165/screenlm0.png
:lol: (obviously) Painted after the EPS on your comic,which BTW is very awesome! :)
BrotherBryan
Best Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:36 am

seeing as this has been threadnomanced already......
my IG regiment Vendoland 82nd "Vipers" (My actual army, without the symbol)
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/G ... ibbble.jpg
my SM Ghost Fists (also my actual army)
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/G ... t/ighl.jpg
My Thousand Sons (I don't have an army of them...)
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/G ... st/son.jpg
SPOILER WARNING!!!
My Tau (or of them either)
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/G ... st/lop.jpg
there you have it....
You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby Mr. Scythes » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:49 am

Mr. Scythes
Best Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:05 pm

Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby Dufflious » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:31 pm

Dufflious
Clan Mod

Postby Mr. Scythes » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:14 pm

Ah, here's a screeshot of my Scythes Army in DoW.

Mr. Scythes
Best Fan

Postby ArchDuke of Macragge2 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:02 pm

Thats virtually identical to the color scheme of the Scyths of the Emperor.
I'm back!
ArchDuke of Macragge2
Bestest Fan

Postby Dufflious » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:33 pm

Maybe because it's the army he said he made.

Great skill, reading. :roll:
Dufflious
Clan Mod

PreviousNext

Return to DoW: EPS Clan