[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4684: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
TSOALR - The Forum » View topic - Real Life Space Marine Footage

Real Life Space Marine Footage

Moderators: Selezen, cog[nitive]

Real Life Space Marine Footage

Postby Tyranid Fodder » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:38 pm

Tyranid Fodder
Ultra Fan

Postby Ghost Fist » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:54 pm

You may not see us
But we'll be there
You may not feel us
But you will care

Your shots will not hit us
We are shapes in the mists
Blink and you'll miss us
For we are the Ghost Fists!
Ghost Fist
Ultra Fan

Postby Zeke » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:59 pm

i hate to say it but thats been up on youtube.com for over six months. infact, i think they made a 3rd one, but im not sure.
"We strike with the wrath of the rightous!"

Zeke
Ultra Fan

Postby Que Dan » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:13 am

A Marine! And he can understand Dutch!

ROCK ON!

*cough*

Seriously, those movies are in fact made by Dutch people. But we are the first people who create a soldier of the Adeptus Astates. Thus: We rock!
Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby Deus Est » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:47 pm

Deus Est
Ultra Fan

Postby ubercaboose » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:21 pm

“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby ragingpotato » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:37 pm

Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Accuracy is directly proportional to enemy numbers

Fuchismo, god of potatoes!
Spuds for the spud god!
ragingpotato
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:03 pm

When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby sticky_like_cheese » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:32 pm

sticky_like_cheese
Eagle-eyed comic reader

Postby ubercaboose » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:28 am

if your sneeky-like, you can follow the few links they provide and it'll leat you to some forum were they're/he's updateing on how the progress on the newer suit is going

I beleave that thay used foam, wood, and possably plastic..... they've got some connection to a construction company......... but dont hold me to any of this.....
“Speak softly and carry a big stick - you will go far.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I cant spell, I know................
ubercaboose
Ultra Fan

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:33 pm

I can so see them sneaking out parts to build their suits.

*light goes on*
"What are you doing?!?!"
"Uhhhhhh nothing?"
"Stealing stuff for your suit? Bah, you dont need that! I've got some in the back"
"In the back?........"
*follows guy to the back*
*opens door, turns on light, reveals rows and rows of costumes for every 40k race*

that. would. be. awesom.
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby Que Dan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:36 pm

That person is the Emperor. No contest.

But does that include costumes for the s... er... They Who Shall Not Be Named?
Que Dan
Ultra Fan

Postby Dufflious » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:59 pm

Mkay. I think this has had its run.

Not related to 40k gaming so much as people with too much free time.
Dufflious
Clan Mod

Return to 40K Gaming