The Imperial Tau

Post pics of your army to be abused...I mean USED in upcoming strips

Moderator: Selezen

Postby Aelix Eisenhorn » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:52 am

Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defense forces, the ever-vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens,heretics, mutants - and worse.

|
x
|

Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

-Excerpt from intro to all 40k books.

No excuse you say?
When in Deadly Danger
When beset by Doubt
Run in Little Circles
Wave your arms and Shout
--------------------------------------------------------
best.litany.ever (even if it aint official)
Aelix Eisenhorn
Ultra Fan

Location: I could be anywhere, but if I could be anywhere I wanted I would be asleep

Postby Jim the cadian » Fri May 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Or as my regiment's IG Uplifting primer would say: *looks at a stack of paper held toghether with tape, prayers, sauce and coffee stains* Xenos BAD, Imperium GOOD. HERETICS BURN, Non Heretics no burn, yay. And basically blue people with hi-tech guns scare us, along with grots, and greenskins, and tall elf people, we people in the Imperium are scared of Xenos...scared...very scared...NO MORE BATTLE SUITS PLEASE MAN! HAVE MERCY! WE CAN GIVE YOU COUPONS!!!
Current News from the Cadian 1337: Thought of the Day: Duct tape and prayers hold everything together
Jim the cadian
Ultra Fan

Previous

Return to Army Index